Saturday, March 25, 2006

Storytime, Gaming and Sleeping

So we headed to the Keckley's to play a game and see Miss Emily. Always a good time over there, can't say it enough. Tonight Miss Emily choo choo was in good form. We sat on the floor and played with blocks and trains. Erin called on my cell phone and Emily was sitting on my neck at that time (I was lying flat on my tummy on the floor and was her personal jungle gym). So we answered it on speaker phone and Emily was talking too but in the process of me answering the phone, Emily decided to hang over my head and place her head on the floor and talk to Erin upside down. So she was balanced by having her stomach on my head and holding both of her hands on the ground. It was really funny. Then it happened... when she came back to say goodnight after brushing her teeth, she asked me to read her stories and put her to bed. I looked at mom and papa Keckley, they said I didn't have to. I didn't mind I just thought she was joking or something. So I got to read 101 Dalmations and Lady & the Tramp Christmas stories. That was fun and then she laid back and did a big stretch and yawn, it was so cute.

On to Railroad Tycoon and Oreo cookies because gaming isn't gaming without a cookie of some sort. This was actually a longer game than usual. It took a long time to get the first 5 "toys" on the board. There wasn't a whole lot of competition on the board at first and we had some really high scores but Mrs. Keckley won! Good game as always :)

Sleeping in is a wonderful thing. I love sleeping in and you know what else is great? I wake up only to get ready to go to a softball tournament at the community college. OH shucks, I'm stuck sitting watching girls play competitive ball all day long and THEN going to the Regpalas to game, what a long, trying day. PFFFTTT, whatever, how about this every weekend?

Anyway, off to watch the balls fly!

No comments: