Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Counting down...

So apparently other people drive by "our house." We have yet to do so. Driving by makes it tough when the only chance you have is at 10'o clock at night. My parents went by there on Sunday after golf and said it's almost done. Very exciting, I just wish we could get by there more. So our tenative move-in date: April 18th, 2006.

So, you may be wondering, when are you going to pack? That, my friends, is a very good question. Just so happened last night that since I didn't go to practice, I packed up my entire office in 2 hours. Oh yes, I went home packed up 6 boxes, 4 tubs and threw out lots of papers, trash and misc. junk. Then made enchilada casserole for dinner, mmm. I forgot what it's like to cook. I miss cooking.

Erin is convinced that if I do every room in 2 hours, we'll be all packed up in no time. She is correct because I will just throw 3/4 of the stuff away. NO MORE CLUTTER! After this week is over, we are in the clear. Gaming will return soon. And THEN the real packing is about to begin.

No comments: