Friday, March 10, 2006

Drive-Thru Commentary

So it was 9:15pm last night as I settled on McDonalds for my dinner. So I ordered a cheeseburger no onions with extra pickles to which I was told, "I like pickles." To which I just giggled. I don't know if it was the fact that I was running on little sleep, the fact that I'm going on hour 12 of my day or if it was just truly funny. I pulled up to pay and the guy that took the money apoligized for his "crazy" (spun his finger by his head) friend. I said it was totally okay and I needed the laugh. I pulled up to window 2 and there stood a blond girl with the biggest smile and her hat tilted off to the side. She opened her window and said "Hi" and kinda laughed, then went on to tell me again how much she likes pickles and "but I really love mustard." To which I laughed again.

I was still thawing out, I was tired, I still had some driving to do (didn't get home till after 10) but it sure was nice to have a good, silly, laugh.

No comments: