Saturday, March 18, 2006

Simplicities

I finally remember what an average day feels like. Woke up, watched some TV and made a bacon and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Then we got ready, went to Costco to graze with the masses and get ready for my friends birthday bar-b-que. Yay for hot dogs and hamburgers!

The Universe is funny, it rained all morning while we ran errands but as we packed up the car to head out to my parents house, the clouds parted and the sun shone through. Enough time in fact for us to bar-b-que all the food and hang-out outside for a bit before the rain and massive amounts of hail pelted us. Kaley even molded enough hale into a miniature snowman named "Snowy." Timing is essentially of the essence.

We finished up the evening with some yummy Costco cake and poker, followed by round 3 of food. About 8:30pm my mom and I finished cooking the rest of the hot dogs and hamburgers, so we could munch. Another good day of friends and family...

No comments: