Monday, March 13, 2006

Hmph...

So Sunday involved laying around, cat napping a few times and watching movies. Went to moms to enjoy some big sandwiches and watch Harry Potter, they were so little in the first one, so cute. This had to be one of the slowest weekends - EVER. I think I got too much rest, now I'm all lazy and stuff. My drive to work is nill. I'm supposed to throw practice later, yeah right. I will but right now, I just want to nap some more.

We have one game this week and it's tomorrow and then we're in the clear. We have Friday off, woohoo, the girls don't know it yet though. So we're going to the movies, AGAIN! I like the movies and I love popcorn. I even like the popcorn jelly beans by Bertie Botts and you're fingers don't get so buttery. It's a win win really.

Well I suppose I should work...

No comments: