Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Workout and Clean Out

So today is the 1st day of MANY, MANY painfully, sweat-filled days.  I drank water, had about 8oz of Coke Zero today.  My head was on an Embargo by about 11:am.  I know I have migraines and cranky pants days on the horizon but I don't mind (Turtle might though, LOL).  My cutesy little shirt came in today.  I'm going to hang it up in the room to remind me of how cute it will look in Spring.  I pulled some of my old winter workout clothes out, some I can fit in, some I can't, and that's okay, I'll be back in them soon enough.  I can't continue on this unhealthy path, I want to be able to play ball again, run and just enjoy myself strolling through life.  I'd like to run in the Tinkerbell 1/2 marathon next January.  Mostly because I want to run in a Tiara and Fairy wings :)

I completed my day at 1260 cal.  I've got myfitnesspal all up to date, loaded on my Kindle and my phone, so no excuses.  I pulled out and charged up my pretty, pretty pink iPod nano, so I can also track my steps.  I even set up a Nike+ account to sync my pedometer to each night.  The gym is pretty empty right now, we figure most people are still on vacation but come next week, it's gonna be ugly.  We'll work around the crowd till it dies down after about a month or two, no biggie.

In the words of my favorite plumber... "Here we go!"

No comments: