Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Who are you?

I will never understand how people believe they have so much entitlement toward another persons life.  Who are you to tell me who I can be friends with? What you think of things I enjoy/like? Who I can or can't date?  Clearly, if you knew me at all, you'd know that giving me limits will not work in your favor but push me further away.  Realize, this is YOUR fault we'll never be friends, not mine. 

True friends accept everything about you. They try to understand what you're going through and even if they can't relate, they do their best for you. A good basis for any relationship worth having, is friendship.  A TRUE friend wants you to be happy, even if you don't agree.  If these simple things can't occur with true goodness in your heart, maybe it's best we go our separate ways.

Friendships do not come with boundaries.

No comments: