Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Vacation pt. 2

I write this after a VERY LONG 4 days of running around; including (but not limited to) shopping, wrapping, baking, cooking, creating, selling, running, running and just constantly moving. Now, there were some VERY memorable moments... words exchanged, smiles that would melt the biggest of Snowmen and so on.  I have to say this will be a Christmas that goes down in the books.  I even got to spend time with Turtle's family.  It was different than with any other family I've spent time with during the holidays.  I don't quite know the words for it but it was lovely and loving and I'm VERY grateful for all the hugs and smiles at a time when I'm quite afraid to leave my dads side for very long.  Alas, another painful blog for another painful day *sigh*

Christmas Eve... I type those 2 little words and just get the biggest smile across my face.  I will never forget that night.  Never.  I was shown so very much that night.  I can honestly say in my 35 years walking this Earth I've never had such a wonderful time.  Never been shown... geez, I don't even know how to put it into words.  It was absolutely delightful. 'Nuff said <3 p="p">
So as I lie here thinking over the past few days, I think of so many wonderful new memories and I smile.  It makes me teary but overall, it's all puddled with love.  The greatest 'not gift' gift I got was Jenna and Maddie thought I was 27! Score!  LOL

No comments: