Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reflection

I'm not sure why I fight photography and painting so much.  It makes me really happy when I can do either one.  On my drive to work this morning, okay, while I was being driven to work (don't freak out I didn't need to pay attention to the road), I was admiring the low fog on the little lake off of Truxtun and the ducks floating about.  Thinking of all these cool shots to execute.  My mind constantly works like this: how can I a) capture a moment, b) bake/cook a moment or c) a song pops in my head to mark the occasion (like the soundtrack of my life).  It's all very artistic and this weird, special thing I can do.

I'm thinking it's so hard to fit in painting or photoging (shut it. it's a word) that when I can do it, it makes it that much more special.  I'm basically shitting glitter today because I get to go painting tonight.  Happy Tuesday All!

No comments: