Sunday, December 16, 2012

Exhausted

So it's 12:30a.m. and I've been going since about 8:30 a.m. I've made toffee brownies, PB cookies, sugar cookies, artichoke/Alfredo sauce/olive pizza, pepperoni/olive pizza, pigs n a blanket and I'm pretty tired. There's roughly 22 people here and its pretty amazing. We went to a condor game, and everyone came back to hang out. Betting on Mexican Lottery, good times. I've been volunteered to make breakfast for everyone tomorrow. I have to get up around 8 to start and have everything ready by 10:a.m. I'll be making eggs, bacon, sausage patties and links, French toast, pancakes, hashbrowns, and biscuits and gravy.  I'm gonna need a nap lol

I wouldn't trade moments like this for anything. Family, smiles and wonderful memories.  I think my favoritest part is sharing this with my Turtle. She's pretty dang amazing.

No comments: