Wednesday, July 30, 2008

500th Post :)



So this is my 500th post. *thinks* pretty cool really. I've spent some good times and not so good times blogging about this and that over many years. I write here because it's a place for me to see where I've come from and how I got "here." Depending on where that is at the time. This is where I keep track of myself and my feelings. I don't want to forget things and constantly learn from myself. Allow myself to grow and just... be.

I had an idea today. The neat thing about ideas is they can not die, maybe lost but if you believe in them, they will live on forever, especially if you put them in writing. Today my idea is in regards to how I feel about Alix. It's a simple idea but it makes me smile really big.

Alix, when I think about us and how we've become closer over the past months I realize many things but mostly this; the universe had an idea for me before I first opened my eyes and that idea was you. You've been my friend since before I was born, the universe set it up for us that way and when we finally came together after all those years, it was just like you were away for a really really long time and we've finally been given the chance to catch up and grow together from here on.

You are so incredibly special and I'm so very thankful for you. I love the idea of you... and even more... us.

No comments: