Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Year Later...

So through some very swirling, life altering, mind expanding events, here I am a year later living with Alix from Boston, MA. We reside in a cute little 2 bd, 2 b apartment in a middle class area.

I am a partner to a very nurturing girl who loves me with all of her heart. She takes better care of me than I could have ever imagined. She drags her butt outta bed every morning to make me breakfast and pack my lunch. We love to collaborate in the kitchen on dinners and that is SO much fun. She gives me so many hugs in a day I never have to ask for one. We get addicted to the same games, shows and hobbies. She is so reassuring that I am left with no other choice but to believe I Really CAN Do Anything. I've been able to see how talented she is and even help her bring out a side I don't think she even realized she had.

I am grateful for her and may I break a toe if I'm ever unappreciative of the many things she does for me daily and the gifts she bestowes upon my soul.

I love you Alix. Happy Anniversary :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I know I'm late on this, but Happy Anniversary to you both!!! You are so lucky to have each other, and such a great group of friends, that support you in anything you do. I really do envy you.