Monday, December 05, 2005

Studying, hot cocoa, painting and the "do it all" phone.

So I have a pretty kick back day here at work (shut up, I do have to work sometimes). I've run through my note cards twice: I know about 41 of them, which means I don't know 32 of them. Not looking good... yet.

I can't stop thinking about the vanilla/cocoa I'm going to buy tonight. I know it's going to be cool and I'm looking forward to it.

We've recently been going to "Color Me Mine." Painting pottery is fun. Very relaxing with all the other crap we have going on. I'm working on a Santa for my mom and Erin is going to start a bowl for her mom. I can't wait to see how it turns out, it looks hard. I will take pics along the way.

I got a new phone, I would take a pic and show you cause it's really flippin' sweet but you can't take a pic of your own phone with your phone. So if it has one downfall, that's it. Cause it has a camera built in, it flips open to show a keyboard, it plays video's, it makes video's, it goes shopping for you and organizes your closet. Okay, not the last two but it does damn near everything else. Yay for the LG from Verizon! I will take a pic of what Piper (my puppy) did to my phone though. She ate 2 phones in 2 weeks, bad dog.

Back to my note cards...

No comments: