Monday, December 12, 2005

It's amazing how good a sandwich from the trash is.

Poor girl, multi-tasking was not her strong point. I went to subway for lunch for 2 reasons: healthier food and to get subway gift certificates for my dad for Christmas. Sweet girl but not a whole lot upstairs.

So I ordered a sandy-wich, it was made and then I asked for the gift certificates. Well asking the girl who bent over and her hat fell off for the gift certificates should have been my first clue. Anyway, apparently she couldn't hold my sandwich and take money for the gift certificates, so she dropped it in the trash. However, I didn't see that part. Then when I stood there waiting for it, after she handed me my gift certificates she looked at me like "why are you still standing there?" I asked where my sandwich was, so we looked around and she found it in the trash so she had to make me a whole new one. This didn't seem to surprise her other 4 co-workers.

No comments: