Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm the one with mashed hair and unwilling to get out of the chair.

Today was a tough Sunday. I got up, went to eat breakfast at Tina Maries. Home of 14 omelette's. They weren't kidding, those people take their omelette's seriously. I ordered chicken fried steak & eggs (scrambled, kinda like my mind today), hashbrowns & a biscuit with gravy. Oh and chocolate milk, one must enjoy a good glass of chocolate milk.

So we came here to work on our Nutrition questions for our final tomorrow. Funny? Oh I think so. You think we'd go to a bagel/smoothie place or something but fatty and fried seem the better way to go. Anyway, we got through one question and our food was here. Mmmm.

3 plates in front me. Embarrassing? Oh yes a little but I say give me a shovel and get outta my way. Good grub. Needless to say, I didn't eat again till about 6:00pm. I sat my butt in the recliner with a blanket, occasionally dosing off. My hair was mashed in the back and sticking out every which way it could. What a nice day.

I decided to start my note cards around 7:00pm. Good thing I waited till the last minute.

No comments: