Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Revenge of the Slurp.

Settling in to my last test of the semester. The material was fairly simple, in 30-45 short minutes, I'd be DONE!

By question #4 I was ready to kill a guy about 6 seats to my left. If looks could kill, they'd still be mopping his annoying ass up today. Apparently, Senior Sniffles had a cold. Anyone, who's sat in a class and had to take a test, knows that when you lean over to read a paper, your nose runs worse than a leaky faucet. Obviously, this was new to him because about every 25 seconds you'd hear that lovely "sucking of boogers." This made taking the test just a tad tougher. Short of shoving toilet paper up his nose, this guy couldn't take a hint.

I remember reading a few questions 3 times before I could actually comprehend it. The only relief I got was when he had to cough. Then I had about a minute and half of silence.

Moral of the story: If you have a cold and have to be in a quiet room with people, stick tissue up your nose. Blowing your nose every minute is just as annoying as the slurp.

1 comment:

Net_Lemming said...

Finals Finished 2

Excused Not to Game at My House on a Weeknight 0