Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Crusade to Become the Biggest Loser

I want to be a loser. I want people to walk down the street and see me and say, "hey that girl is one of the losers." And at the end of 16 weeks, I want to hear, "wow look at her, she WAS the biggest loser.

For those of you who think I'm nuts, well, that's besides the point. In my city, one of the radio stations is having a "Biggest Loser 2" contest. To see who can lose the most weight in 16 weeks. We'll work out with a trainer (and maybe a nutritionist?) 4-6 days a week. I want this more than anyone could imagine. I'm so worried about my health and the medical history in my family. Coming on 30 has really got me thinking. My ulitimate goal is to be back down to my high school weight by my 30th birthday. I have 14 months. I believe it is very do-able and I want/need this challenge. I miss a lot of things that were so easy in my early 20's, funny how it just slipped away from me.

I got a call! I have an interview Tuesday at 2:30pm... please everyone cross your fingers for me.

So this is my Christmas wish... to be a big loser in the New Year.

No comments: