Friday, December 16, 2005

Santa Plays 20 questions with Melissa the 5 year old.

Erin did me a huge favor by playing Santa at Petsmart for "Santa Paws" photos. Well every once in awhile, Santa Erin had to take pics with children and not animals. There was a particular family of 4 and the youngest, Melissa, had many a question for Santa Erin.

M: Where are your reindeer?
S: Out back behind the store.

M: Can I see them?
S: Well I don't know, they are way out back and resting.

M: Why?
S: They had a long flight and need to rest.

M: What are their names?
S: There's Comet and Blitzen and Donner and...uh... you know the most famous one, what's his name?
M: Oh yeah, Rudolph!
S: Now you tell me the rest of them.
M: Uh...

M: Do you have a mom?
S: Yes.

M: What is her name?
S: Mrs. Klaus, no wait that's my wife, mama Klaus. (looks at me in panic, I'm trying not to pee and/or laugh)

M: Do you have dogs?
S: Yes.

M: What are their names?
S: Zoey and Piper.

M: Okay, bye Santa.

Imagine that being a really fast conversation, which I'm sure for Erin, seemed like an eternity. It was hilarious!

Anyway, Happy Holidays all!

No comments: