Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ratings are DONE!  Working out needs to be stepped up a notch.

So it's been 2 weeks since our last weigh in.  I want to put up a double digit number but I just don't know if that's going to happen.  I'm going to stay positive though.  My clothes are all looser and today I have dove into that drawer of clothes that everyone keeps "for when they get back into shape."  I can't believe it but I'm already there.  I have to focus on that and let that drive keep me going.  I want so bad to see 235 on the scale on Saturday but I just don't think that's going to happen.  I just have to keep moving.

Ratings finished last night and disgustingly enough there were 100's of girls that showed up.  They all freakin' waited till the last day to come!  It rained and that canceled the hitting portion so we had all the raters helping us out because we got bogged down with girls all at once.  We were done by 8:30pm but I was wiped out.  I'm just glad it's over.  Now we can just focus on workouts.

Tonight: Legs & Cardio Cardio CARDIO!

No comments: