Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Facebook Posts

I know I'm on FB a lot.  I leave it running in the background and it alerts me when things are updated and what not.  I enjoy seeing what people are doing and all the happening of fan pages and groups I'm in.  Lately though, the negative status updates pretty much bum me out.  It's not everyone but it does seem to be the same 2 people who always post negative comments.  One second they are 'on the upward optimistic' side and then the world is ending with no good outlook in site.  I know things in life constantly change but why not REALLY try fixing things for yourself.  I'm as positive as they come and I know I have my bummdee out days but if I look at my last 15 posts on any given day, if I have 2 negative ones in there well that's too many and I need to reflect on what's causing this and seriously try to fix it.  My biggest complaint is people who bitch, bitch, bitch but don't really, truly put in an effort to fix it.  And even when you're down and then get kicked in the crotch and then hit by a brick... so what!  It happens and you know what, be thankful you have a roof over your head and if you don't, be thankful for the people who love you, and if you're all alone, feel blessed for your health and if you don't have your health enjoy the colors of the world around you and don't waste them being so negative.  I think you see my point... you can always find something to be thankful for because this is always true, no matter how badly you think you have it, someone is always worse off.

My cousin died a few months back. My mom went to visit him right before he left us.  She was sitting by his side and even being days away from dying of cancer (maybe hours, it's a little fuzzy) he was still smiling.  Learn a lesson.  Make an effort to be a better person, it's hard but nothing worth doing and doing well, is easy.

This country suffers from people expecting things, we have a will for a reason.  Make your way.  The sense of entitlement among people these day, especially in spoiled children is disgusting and needs to change.

This was a little ranty but this is how I release.  I feel better now :)

*1/28/09 4:05pm - this is not in regards to someone who I regularly speak with, more of a general post about people who are friends via Facebook only.  We all have our rough weeks and those are understandable.  This is different, trust me.*

No comments: