Saturday, January 09, 2010

1st Weigh In

I knew this would be tough.  This thing is no joke.  There are 315 of us and I had a good weigh in but it wasn't great.  Unfortunately, I chose to get sick this past week and that hindered a lot of my plans for gym but I was lucky enough to work through it.  I need to put up some big numbers to stay in.  1st prize--- $15,000.00 And just like most people, I could REALLY use that money.  There are some other great gifts too but money... well money is money.

So I'm 2.6% down, let's see what I can pull off since we get a bye on next week's weigh in.  I hear the 2nd week is the toughest and I'm not doubting it at all.  I have 13 days to go and I really need to step it up.  The trainer almost killed us last week, we need more nights like that.  I could barely walk for 2 days.  I'm still feeling it alittle today but it is definitely better.

No comments: