Friday, January 15, 2010

Better and Better

So last night I was trying to push heavier weights but still going for 3 sets of 15.  I thought I was going to hurt more today, not so much :(  We may need to do more free weights so we're forced to use more of our body to control what is going on.  My arms are a little 'jelly' feeling, so that is better than it has been.

I walked 20 minutes on incline 3.5 on lvl 3.  Now that got me sweatin' pretty good.  Then did about 45 minutes of weights & core and then finished off with 15 minutes on the elliptical.  I did a speed ranging from 4.5 to 5.0 and THAT made me feel the burn.  I didn't die and all that happened is I felt REALLY refreshed after my shower.  My foot seems to be doing better, so I'm going to keep progressing and pushing it.  I'm hoping it's getting stretched out more and stronger.  I keep envisioning seeing 230 on the scale.  I want to see it SOON.  If I could put that number up next week that would mean a few things.  1) 7% loss, 2) Definitely hanging around for another week in the weigh ins 3) I lost more than a pound a day.

I'm sitting here in Week 2 and I don't feel like I've lost much and I know that's normal but I want more.  I was on that elliptical last night and all I could see was 3 numbers... 2-3-0 and I pushed my legs as hard as I could.  My heart rate was at 164... I usually see about 136.  I've got to keep that number in my sights.

See it.  Be it.  <-- Mantra for the next 8 days.

No comments: