Monday, February 04, 2008

Pouty Face & Balance

Okay, so this morning Alix left to go back to Boston for another business trip. She will be back in 10 days. Next Thursday, Valentines Day, she will be back here and we will be in our apartment. Oh yeah, you read that right OUR apartment. Which just reminded me to call the cable company and PG&E... okay, we will have cable next week between 3-5pm and PG&E is in my name, ta-da!

I'm trying to be all positive and crap but today, today I will be sad and that will be okay. Tomorrow I will get out of the "grey" and into the color and be in a much better mood. I'm allowed to miss her, how could I not? She's so wonderful and here is an interesting ephiphany I had driving home Friday night from San Francisco...

I've spent a better part of the past couple of years searching for something, something that was important to me; Balance. It is hard to achieve and nearly impossible to maintain but the idea of such a thing in life makes me strive that much harder for it. I love those days when I feel completely centered and there are more of them now then ever (okay shut up, I know today doesn't count). Anyway, we were driving back to Bakersfield and talking about our astrological symbols and some designs to do at Color Me Mine. Now my symbol is tattooed on the back of my neck, not the Fishie one but the H looking one. And I know her celtic symbol but I never thought about her True symbol. Here is where the "funny" part comes in, her symbol is the Scales. Her sign is the suppose to be the most balanced of all the symbols.

So in my search for Balance... I find a Libra... *nods* Yep Yep... interesting how the universe does that kind of stuff.

No comments: