Monday, February 11, 2008

Where to go from here...

So many things coming up. I've basically finished packing. I have set my appointment to pick up the keys to our apartment on Thursday at noon. I have ******* ****** can't exactly say because a certain little girl will read this but I'm getting set up for her arrival on Thursday as well. My friend Jenn has agreed to come by and do a home blessing with Sage to cleanse it for us and I'm super excited about that. Each day brings me closer and closer and I'm feeling pretty darn good about it.

I feel like I can expand my artist side even more. I know my mind is becoming more at ease because I want to learn new things. There is a Faery Fundraiser coming up and I want to work on some pieces for that as well. There is also a SPCA type show coming up and hopefully I'll have a new kittenkid soon that I can photograph for that :) There is also a Garbage Blanc (White Trash) show coming up and I'm trying to figure out something to do for that because it sounds like fun.

The first thing I'll probably move into the apartment will be the drafting table Jenn gave me :)

No comments: