Thursday, January 31, 2008

Over the past few days...

Well hello there. What a hell-of-a week for real. Tuesday I decided it would be a good idea to get sick. I thought, "hey Alix is back from her business trip this Friday, I should get sick." So I did. *smug face* So I got this gross cold with a side of icky cough and pretty much put myself in an awful situation at work being as it's the end of the month. So I would come home everyday and lay in bed like a vegetable and talk to Alix on the phone. I got like 10 hours of sleep a night and magically now it's Thursday and I feel pretty damn good. I'm glad cause the girl flies in here at 8:30pm tomorrow and I need to be well and well rested.

Another ephiphany we had on Wednesday night was to move into our apartment the weekend of her next visit home from her business trip! I mean really, it would just save another charge on the credit card when we could be comfy in our own home! YAY! I just have to check the place out but I have to wait till the previous tenent turns in her keys. *SHEESH HURRY UP ALREADY* So that's probably what I'll be doing tomorrow on my lunch :) It's kind of a cute way to spend our first Valentines together as well... setting up our new place for our new life together... awww. Don't ya just wanna puke? *giggles* We're pretty damn excited!

So that's been my week and now I just realized... I'M MOVING IN 15 DAYS! WOW!

No comments: