Friday, January 25, 2008

Switching Muses

Okay, so last night I got the transfer on to the platter. I have also decided that what ever muse inspired this idea, is tag teaming with someone else... doubt. I was/am really gung-ho for this project but it does change from one day to the next. I sat there last night and starred at it after it was done and then looked at the actual color photo. I thought this would take me 6-8 times out but with the detail of the bricks... it could be MUCH longer than that. In all actuality, until I start it, I have no idea what this is going to entail but I will figure it out soon enough because I start tomorrow night. I'll upload a pic as soon as I can get enough light, the transfer is pretty light and hard to see on the platter and I didn't have Nikki last night.

Step 2: Finished sketching the picture, traced the back side, then transferred to platter. 45 minutes.

No comments: