Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rules

Yesterday after practice, we set some rules/laws for the girls. We had them handwrite some at the end. These, we felt were the most important. What they have yet to realize is the only way they can answer these questions properly is to say, "I wasn't paying attention to..." So basically their minds aren't focused. Completely unacceptable, should be an interesting next couple of weeks.

The 2 statements at the end were:
"I will not say I'm sorry or I will run 500 cabillion laps."
Don't apoligize for a mistake, suck it up, own it and move on. GAWD
and
"I will not say I don't know as an answer to a question or I will run 500 cabillion laps to the infinite power."

The girls thought they were funny but got the point.

Those have to be 3 of the most annoying words put together in one sentence to hear. Well unless your a guy and a girl says "I love you" after like date 2 but thats more frightening than annoying. Anyway, you get my point.

No comments: