Friday, February 03, 2006

Designs by Emily

Last night I went to play with my little buddy Emily. She is quite brillant for a 2.5yr old. I brought her some stickers and a turtle. The Care Bear stickers were used at first for scrapbooking, then she decided to put them on her Care Bear Castle. It was very pretty. So I laid on the floor next to her and she then made a decision: to decorate me. So she started removing stickers from the castle and putting them on my face as I lay there. It was pretty funny. I hung out with her for about 40 minutes and then had to be on my way to my next appointment.

There has yet to be one day that I get home before 9:00pm... busy, busy busy. I got a big hug and kiss goodbye and I had to promise to play a game of Candy Land next time. I hope she'll let me be red... I hear she's tough to beat.

No comments: