Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Holy Day... Super Bowl Sunday *chanting "Ommmm"*

Was awakened by my dad walking through the garage door to charging dogs that were happy to be home. I came stumbling out and was immediately greeted by Piper Lou. That dog truly has no idea of her size. So I got ready and went to Michaels to get some supplies for a softball fundraiser, grabbed some snacky foods and headed home to make a cake.

After running around, we loaded up the car and headed off to the Super Bowl Party. So many squares and so many numbers and nothing. That's okay, I had super yummy beff (see previous posts), my cake rocked and so did the chicken wings, the chips, the nachos with chili and the cookies. The nice thing was the fudge and brownies were made with nuts, so I couldn't eat them oh what a shame :)

Quarter after quarter, I watched my chances disappear... that's okay, there's always next year.

No comments: