Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Twitter... or as I've been using for the past year anyway-Group Txting

Someone said, oh just try it, it's really cool. It took me a week or so to get there then the site took too long to load so I didn't sign up till the next day. The best I can figure out, it's a way to txt anyone following you and a simple way to send MM (mass messages, term from gaming).

Okay lame.

First anyone I would want to MM I have in my phone already and I have group settings set up in my phone for this very thing. AND I don't have to convince anyone to "sign up" and try to handle yet another social network that isn't all that useful. Anyone I care to know about, I'll personally txt or look at their myspace/facebook status. That's good enough for me.

Twitter can flitter away... I'm de-twitting in T-Minus NOW

***I apologize to anyone who signed up for this per my invite. Lesson learned: I'll check things out before I go send invites out all willy nilly***

No comments: