Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

So YAY, I got off 1.5 hrs early on Christmas Eve. I decided to take the opportunity to add back in a few things I was sad to have had to take out, so I headed to the store and planned to visit Patty for a few to drop some stuff off and pick some stuff up. Just so happened Court was there too :) I love these girls, for so many reasons but they really saved me this week.

Patty was baking because Patty bakes, Courtney happily taste tests because...well... who wouldn't want to? *smiles* The plan was for me to hang out with the Courtney later at work and get some of my last minute items made. Hey, I had everything, I just needed to finish them up :)

I ran home, grabbed everything I needed and then Courtney and I shared a very traditional Christmas Eve dinner... okay if you live in California, are lesbian and spending time away from your girlfriends it's traditional so shut up. We broke bread, with cheese and meat in between it. We had In-N-Out for our dinner LMAO It was awesome and short of Alix being here, it was the best Christmas Eve ever. Thank you friend.

I spent a few more hours than planned but it was so much fun, I couldn't help myself. Since Qrt was so tired, I'm hoping my antics made it pass a little faster. I know "having the music in me" definitely made for some entertainment :) And "NOT Judging" Gregg Kerr for wanting my moms Betty Boop Blanket will keep us laughing for awhile.

So to you Courtney, thank you for showing me that friend-bonding-memory-making-moments are best shared over the simple things with the people you love.

No comments: