Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

Wow. Just like that it's here. 2 more days till Christmas and I grabbed my last present. I have been baking and trying to get as much done in one day that one person can but it's hard doing it all alone. Poor Polly is taking a good brunt of it, she is left alone a large chunk but I come home and stay up late running her as much as I can. I wish I had the time to pack her up and take her to work but with us moving things around, I'm afraid she'll get out. The good news is, most of my work is done. Tomorrow, at work, will be a fairly simple day but once I get home the real busy busy begins.

The one thing that keeps it all in perspective... Friday. She'll be back home Friday night :)
I need to finish picking up a few things and then off to bed... nite.

No comments: