Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The One Where I Have A Lot to Do!

Okay so the last blog was a total fluke. Had I paid attention to the upcoming week, I would have realized there is so much going on! I try not to live by a calendar anymore, well months at a time anyway. My PDA has been retired except for paperless caching, which I freakin' love! I can basically get by with just looking, Monday morning, at what's going on for the week. Funny thing is, we have bunco, an art drop, a geocaching contest and a very cool girls birthday.

Okay so we backed out on bunco, with the drop starting tomorrow (and I still don't have any finished pieces, just 3 in process) we are spending the better part of our time, sketching and painting. Yesterday I started about 6:00pm and we stopped right before 11:00pm (she started before I got home at 5!)

Then the phone call came... the geocaching hunt for Saturday is basically cancelled since there are only 2 teams! Well shit, that sucks. Although being in the sun for 6 hours definitely has it's downfall, it still would have been fun. So that now completely frees up Saturday and we don't have to leave Courtney's bash Friday night early, so that rocks. We'll most likely go caching anyway in the morning, it's been awhile since we've grabbed any and 150 isn't going to hit itself. There are a lot in the Hart Park area so we may try to tackle that.

Tonight we go hang in the cave for a bit to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY! Then back to painting. I have to say once I started painting it seemed to go by much quicker and is making me a little more excited to finish :) I'm definitely relearning patience. I'm so out of practice that I've gone back to Art 101 and I'm using the grid method, it's a wonderous thing really. And no matter what anyone tells you, rulers are your friends.

So that's that. I guess I should finish up my work since it's the end of the month and all. :)

No comments: