Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hives



I'm still not really sure why my skin is so dang sensitive to stuff. Friday night we were set to unload some tables and chairs for a friend at a park for an event Saturday morning. We had some loading fun with a golf cart. Watched a Greek man put his 2 drachma in on how to move the tables on the cart and just had some overall good laughs. I felt myself getting alittle sweaty and my head started itching something fierce. Didn't think much of it till I got back in the truck and I looked at my hands. Hive #1 and #2. When we got back to my parents house (they were in L.A.) I took my shirt off to see them all over my body. :( So I was a little scared because you're never really quite sure where this could go. So I rid myself of clothes and got in the cold cold pool for about 20 minutes. When I got out I was one big hive, they had branched out. Now it was just a matter of waiting it out and within about 2 hours I was basically back to normal and very sleepy face. Our clothes finshed washing and we headed home.



The best I can figure is there was some kind of pesticide on the tables and chairs where they are kept...

No comments: