Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December of what year?

I can't believe this year has come and gone. I keep thinking that each year will make a little more sense, slow down a bit and things will fall where they may. However, what actually occurs is: things get more confusing, I pick up more hobbies and friends and things fall alright, fall all over the damn place so I trip over them trying to run out the door to my next appointment.

Geocaching takes any day free time we have. We have Travel Bugs we need to move along, I'm hoping we can do that this weekend. If you haven't seen that blog it's on the right. Check it out.

Our new friends, keep us damn busy and we love it. Monday night parties every week with some other outings in between. And of course, once again, softball is around the corner.

I'm dumbstruck at how fast it really has gone. Pitching lessons are going well. 2007 looks to be just as fast. We have so many of our weekends already booked and damnit all if I'm not turning 30! I'm not doing well with it but I'm doing my best to take it all in stride. I'm on the fence on this one. Hopefully, my birthday tattoo will help make it all better.

***This was my random post of all things somewhat recent. I'm hoping to be back on my daily schedule now. Wish me luck.***

No comments: