Monday, December 11, 2006

Shopping/Christmas Tree Update

Okay, so it's looking a little more promising now. We went out again and conquered a HUGE chunk of that list. I'm now "making the present" <-reference to a Friends episode. Well I'm making some presents and that is A-OK with me. I love to make things. Even more so, I love to bake things. I like all the check marks by the names. I'm finally feeling like I got somewhere.

We finally found a Tree. Holy crap it took us 5 lots and a period of 3 days. Friday night was a bust. They were either too big, dying on one side, missing big chunks in an area or too small. I now know how Goldie Locks felt. We broke down and drove 35 minutes from our house to the really, really opposite of town and found it. We walked in, went right up to a tree and said we'll take it. It was that simple. We now have an offical Christmas Tree lot, it's a nursery and I highly recomend it. Pictues to follow soon.

14 days till Christmas...

No comments: