Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Night at C.A.L.M.

Running here and there, I can still find time to do "fun" stuff. We headed out to C.A.L.M. to "Lightasmic." They cover the entire zoo, it's small, with lights and have a fun little light show near the popcorn/snack stands. They have added a ferris wheel ride to the train attraction. Mostly, it stays the same but I don't care. I like being out in the cool, night air just starring at all the lights. I'll snap a few pics but nothing too fancy. One of the main things I enjoy is eating an Apple Dumpling. So we walked through and I was all ready and then... they were sold out. *smacks head* How the hell... what the f***... are you kidding me?!?! We're suppose to go out again next week with the family, they better have them or lighted heads will roll!

No comments: