Saturday, December 16, 2006

Turtles Party Too

So last night was kinda busy... wow, us busy? Nooo. We had our Annual Christmas Party and it was fun. I was in charge of picking up the turkey and ham. I ordered it from our favorite Chinese Restuarant. This guy hooks it up. They are nicest people and give you so much food. He even took the time to chop up big chunks of pineapple and orange rings for the ham platters. it looked so nice. For $230.00 we got 2 large platters of ham, 2 large platters of turkey, a pan of gravy and a pan of stuffing. We had way more than enough food, it was yummy. Other club members brought sides and desserts. I brought some of my dipped oreos which I have now been told should be outlawed, some Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake bars and some Peanut Butter Crisp Chocolate Dipped Candy Balls. I made a super lot because from there we were off to JoeCon2 (in a later blog). So I made extra batches to have 5 trays worth of desserts. Most of our torts are sleeping except for these crazy 2 that came in and should be hibernating. You never know why they're awake because sometimes it just happens...

So Santa came, we had a gift exchange and ate lots of food. It was fun and I love to see everyone. Happy Holidays... Christmas is around the corner and I have some shopping to do!

No comments: