Friday, December 08, 2006

3 hours, 2 presents...

At this rate, I should finish my Christmas shopping by January 16th. We had no dogs and a lot of time and that's all we got done in 3 hours! I can't believe how long this is taking, I never have this kind of problem. And for those counting: only 17 days till Christmas.

So today I went online and in 15 minutes I found and paid for 3 presents. *smacks head* Geez. Apparently, driving around, sitting in traffic, driving up and down isles looking for parking, wandering aimlessly around stores, standing in line behind screaming kids isn't all it's cracked up to be. Wait? What? Apparently, I need to have my head examined again. They say you can't actually call yourself crazy till a doctor writes it down on a piece of paper... mine should be in the mail any day now.

No comments: