Monday, March 08, 2010

Thin Line that Binds Me

I'm all Pisces. I'm a lover of all things by the book of the universe.  I'm a free spirit who is quite mysterious, secretive and can be very reclusive when I so choose it.  I'm terribly over sensitive, I even annoy myself with it at times but it is who I am and I do my best to keep myself in check.  It is in my nature to want to be alone at times.  It's nothing against anyone but sometimes I find it's the best way to regroup.  If I feel something is off, I'm going to take the time to find out what it is, how I got there and what needs to happen to make it better.  I reside in the 12th House of Self-Undoing.  It may sound funny but it's actually written in my stars... astrology at it's best.  Most people get the House of Friendship or the House of Pleasure or Health.  I get Self-Undoing.  My sign being the make-up of all 12 signs is a dumping ground of sorts.  It's no wonder it's called Self-Undoing, that's a lot for people to carry around and being so sensitive to others does have its draw backs.

I spent a better part of my adult life doing things because "it was best for everyone else."  I still have my tendencies to sacrifice or silently give in even when I really don't want to.  I mean seriously, no one puts themselves first all the time, that would be one serious asshole.  The key is always balance.  Learning what is best to keep your soul happy, what makes you shine on the inside and the outside.  Inner turmoil and suffering sucks ass, no doubt.  If something isn't right or working for you... time to pull out your own DIY 'fix me' kit and get to work.  The only person responsible for your happiness is you and if you can't see that, you might as well stop reading here.  It may be hard, it may suck, it may be the worst thing (for the moment) but you have to look at the bigger picture sometimes... because the future is where we are headed, like it or not.

Lately with weight loss, goals, attitudes around me, moving, art desires and new people I'm finding myself wanting to pull a Pisces so to speak.  The double bodied part of my symbols are moving around... a lot.  Pisces are said to be fleeting but the thing that keeps them 'Earth Bound?'  One tiny string... it's the smallest and strongest line imaginable.  The string keeps the fish tied together so they can't lose one another, it would be like if yin lost its yang.  It wouldn't be pretty.  It's just enough to keep me grounded, it's impressive.  I always keep one thought in my head.  Don't mistake my seclusive nature as me bailing out or giving up, that's not what I mean at all... it's just I'm doing what I feel best, reflection.  Think of it like a CPA reconciling her ledgers at the end of the month.  Same idea.  Just checking things out making sure everything is balancing out.

So yeah... that put some perspective in my shoes.

No comments: