Sunday, March 07, 2010

No Whammies, No Whammies!

So after Friday nights fantastic workout I basically floated all night.  It still makes me smile just thinking about it.  I wanted a good weight loss. I wanted that 2.5lbs to get to my 30lb goal weight.  I was at 225.6.  I'm right on target to be in the teens so very soon.

I was super nervous.  I even made Lex go first to weigh in.  She rocked 3.5lbs which is huge because she's so much smaller.  I just kept visualizing thinner.  The scale was on it's way up... hesitated at 217.8 then 218.0 and stopped.  "OH CRAP!"  Is what slipped from my mouth.  The guy asked, "was that a good oh crap or a bad oh crap?"  I looked up and said, "OH it's GOOD!"  I got high fives all around from the weigh in boys... 7.6 lbs in one week.  John (head of the contest) said, I expect big numbers from you with 2 weeks off... 15lbs.  He was very serious.  Whoa.

I took 2 days off already.  I'm letting some stuff sink in and I had a pretty hectic week last week, so I wanted to just take it all in and analyze what to do next.  I'm tromped 2 goals in one week.  While I'd like to think I can stay at that pace, I need to really figure some stuff out.  At least I know I can add running into my workouts now.  I just have to be adamant about icing my foot afterward and I'll be fine.

I just realized IF I could lose that 15lbs in 2 weeks... I'd be 4lbs from 199 <-  That is my Big Middle goal.  It's literally within running distance now. I am 19lbs from my Middle Goal.  Wow.

No comments: