Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gymless

So I haven't gone to gym the past couple days.  I miss it terribly.  I really had every intention of going today but of all things to forget, I couldn't find my headphones.  I have like 3 pairs and for what ever reason there was NOT one damn pair in my car, bag or at work.  I might as well have forgotten my shoes, that's how pivotal my headphones are to me at gym.  I came home with the intention of grabbing them and heading back out but it didn't happen.  Somehow, I took that as a sign to just rest since that's what I really wanted to do anyway.

I feel better in the fact that I got to rest but I miss that good ol' sweat and the satisfaction I feel after workin' my ass off for an hour or two.  Tomorrow, yes, sweet sweet tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another day <-- cheesy I know-- but it's so very, very true.

No comments: