Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tumble

I have big plans for things in my head.  It's too bad it's starting out a very shaky week.  I have to get this out so I can move forward.  I don't like sitting on things, then it makes it worse and last twice as long.  This one may a little more on the negative side so if you're looking for a pick me up, this isn't the blog.

Stacked against me as of this moment:
~work- I'm trying to make it so I can go to Disney on Friday and I thought getting our tickets on Saturday was a good sign.  After a discussion with the village idiot yesterday afternoon.   I'm lead to believe otherwise now.  :o\  I have 2 days of work in-house and I'm guessing about 2 days of work coming in.  Seeing as how I only (want to) have 3 more work days, you can see how the math doesn't work.

~migraine-check.  Woke up with a fierce one which I'm sure is because I hardly ate yesterday and did a 700 calorie workout last night.  I would eat more but I have the worst heartburn known to man and I can't.  Water hurts, if that gives you any idea of what I'm going through.

~heart burn- I haven't had it like this in a long time, I'm running through the things I've eaten to see what the problem is.  I think now it's just a matter of letting it all completely migrate out of my system.

~weight loss- I can't eat to fuel my workouts.  I won't have the energy to workout. = No weight loss.  I want a 4lb loss so bad this week.  I need about 8 more workouts like last night... yeah, that's a pipe dream.

~moving- well that's always stressful, no matter how much you prepare.

~cakes- two to do and trying to work out plus get successful cakes out is going to be a huge challenge with the current mental and physical state I'm in.

~a few other things that I won't blast here... but you get the idea.  Off to work now because I'm not getting anymore behind than I already am.

No comments: