Monday, February 08, 2010

Saturday

We have been hanging out with a new friend lately.  I hadn't realized how much I miss being around people.  We had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of people this weekend.  It was quite entertaining to say the least.  The boys are hilarious and even though I suck at the Mystery game (the actual name escapes my mind currently) it was great listening to Joel try to dissect each scenario.

I got to see blended/mixed families in action.  I love when I learn new things about people and from people.  The dynamic is quite beautiful and very cool.  Another great part was how we just kinda 'fit' in.  We spent the day cooking/baking.  It was nice to have so many taste testers.  I really do hope no one got sick due to sugar overload though.

I can't express how nice it is to feel welcome some where.  Plain and simple; it's nice to feel wanted.  I guess some people take that for granted. 

Looking forward to meeting more people and learning even more about our new friends. :)

No comments: