Monday, February 22, 2010

Funny the way it is

I realize that as we begin our move to our next home that I hold my things very close to me.  I'm truly excited for where we are moving.  We have a lot of the same afflictions for things which will make for a great living situation.  The cats are doing better after just 2 visits, even after the Polly refusing to come out from under the bed when we were leaving yesterday.

An offer to move the Mac top into an actual office (hoo-rah) has been placed and that sounds very nice but at the same time I was thinking, it won't be in MY room.  lol  I guess I like having it within the gum sticks (the remote) boundaries.  It would make sense to utilize our space though.

I just thought it was funny how I like to keep things so close to where I sleep.

No comments: