Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2.5 lbs


My worst weight loss to date.  I know that's what I'm suppose to lose each week but my fear of completely being knocked out of this competition is killing me.  I want so badly to place in the top 5 but I'm not sure how to do it.  My eating is getting out of hand.  No, it's not what you think.  I'm not craving (well on occasion but nothing fierce) bad foods, the problem is I'm not eating enough and I believe this could be my downfall.  My body is going to start holding on to everything it's got.  My other problem is if I don't go to the gym, I internally freak out.  I'm trying to be okay with doing the Wii Fit, Active and Biggest Loser at home (on occasion) but I don't feel like it's enough.  I know I need to change it up but the gym is safe and it's worked great so far.  I need to venture on some of the tougher cardio and keep playing with the weighted balls, those kill.  I'm even looking toward an exercise ball class and a kick boxing class, YIKES!

So I'm down 7.81%... Time to pick it up a notch!

No comments: