Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update of Sorts

So the 2 week goal of 10lbs is coming up.  2 days.  I think I'm about 4lbs off  :(  Now comes the "I wish I had..." and "I shouldn't have quit so soon" moments.  I think some more double workouts would have helped.  We'll see thought, maybe a miracle will happen... 8lbs would be nice too, anything less would suck.  Plain and simple.

I'm very much convinced my mood has a lot to do with how the weight loss goes from week to week.  I'm definitely feeling better about things now.  I 'feel' lighter.  My ability to carry worry and the burden for others will always sit with me.  I just DO that.  I take on other peoples' feelings and it's a major reason it's hard for me to be in crowds sometimes.  I can feel the negative.  It can be so intense it feels like that pea green elephant lamp you inherent from a 2nd aunt with orange dangling gems around the shade with 'Greetings from the Zoo' scrawled across it that your mom insists you keep in the front window of your living room, especially during the holidays.  Not even tinsel can save you.  Laugh if you will but it's taken me some time to figure this out.  I'm definitely on a positive track and I like it, so I'm just naturally merging and going with it.

I can't really say what's going to happen Saturday morning at 9:30am.  I just hope it's as close, if not right on 223 as can be.  I would love for it to be lower but I'm not pushing my luck.  Tonight I will endure an exercise ball class.  NO part of it sounds easy and I'm already pretty damn sore from the batting cages two nights ago and tossing the weighted ball yesterday.  I need to stretch, strecth and stretch some more.  I'm drinking amino acids and protein to try to help the recovery process in my muscles but I don't think recovery is going as fast as I would like :)

Onward & Upward!

No comments: