Monday, July 16, 2007

Tree/Flower Zoo





So this past weekend I was at the L.A. Arboretum in Arcadia, CA. Basically, its a zoo of plants, flowers and such. Very beautiful and a place to be visited often. Anyway, believe it or not, I resigned as the Executive Board Secretary for the Turtle & Tortoise Society. Oh yeah, you read that right. I'm thinning and reshaping my life and I'm taking it very seriously. I have so much I want to do and keeping myself so busy isn't making me happy. I thought that's what grown ups do but guess what? I don't function well with the business aspect of it all. And I'm learning, that's okay.
Anyway, I really have my camera outfitted pretty well (well both cameras) and I decided after my LAST official meeting, I was going to take some black & whites (yes actual film, I don't do digital) so I can work on the next part of what I want to learn. Painting on pictures. In order to do that you need some good black & whites to blow up. I think I got some. Here are a few of the pics I did. I'm pretty rusty but I didn't do too badly.

No comments: