Monday, July 23, 2007

Moving Along

You always here those cliches. You know the ones? They want to make you scratch you're eyeballs with Freddie Krugers claws and then launch them at the people spouting off those words of wisdom. No I'm not bitter at all. Really I'm not. I am in a bit of a mood though.

"Well it's all for the best." IF it was really for the best, why does it hurt so much? Fuck you #1.
"Time heals all wounds." No shit asshole. Fuck you #2
"There's no place like home." Well what happens when one of the parties in said home decide to leave? Then the home is just a house... Fuck you #3
"The light at the end of the tunnel." I like the dark anyway. Fuck you #4
"Love is blind" That goes for falling out of too... sometimes it's gone and you never even saw it coming or going as the case may be... FUCK YOU #5

1 comment:

evan dk said...

Hey AJ, I like this post. You know what? It made me think. You are so unique and different than evryone else. The thing I like about you is that you take time to think about what to say to people. You never just throw out some shallow dumb shit every day cliche. You actually take a great deal of time to think carefully about whats needed to be said. That's deep! You've helped me so much, by the words you say, with that Darke magic, keeps me from doin' somethin' tragic, you know what I mean? You've helped me to grow so much even when I question myself about things I already feel like I know inside what I should do not what me wants to do. I'm getting so much stronger. You're one of the wisest people I know. Keep up the Darke Magic. -evan dk