Friday, July 06, 2007

Gallery Find

So in my latest adventures in life I have been lucky enough to have met 2 very awesome girls. They own their own Art Galley on 18th Street. Although they may not have it for much longer, I'm glad to have got to see it and will enjoy it for the next few months.


They had a Queen Mab Exhibit/Opening last weekend. I worked a good portion of the day but left to make the end of the show. This particular table had a fun little creature on it. Among a lot of other things. I was drawn to him right away. We wandered around and took it all in. So many things I want to try and explore, I can hardly wait. We have some talented people in this town and it was so cool to see all their ideas come to life.


We chatted with a few different people, continued looking around and enjoying all the creative energy around us. All the while keeping my eye on that little guy. Finally, I walked over to his card and he wasn't badly priced at all. I walked out to my car and grabbed some money to buy him. I named him Widget and he has found a nice place on my shelf near my faery pics and my cheshire cat. He is chatty and gets along great in my "space."


No comments: